1. Initiating and building relationships to source business
2. Ensuring activization of partners and clients
3. Develop business to meet targets
4. Providing proper servicing in terms of policy delivery, claims settlement and any other queries/complaints/requests
1. Entry of policies issued on the system and maintaining an MIS of the same
2. Implement the organization's specified policies and procedures, guidelines and manuals and QC of proposals.
3. Query handling of sales staff, agents and customers.
4. Maintain banking, petty cash and other local financial and administration jobs.
Manager - Franchisee Development
1. Recruitment of agents and developing business through team of agents.
2. Hiring and managing agents in terms of activization to meet goal sheet targets, while keeping track of claims ratio.
3. Managing existing relationships with agents and ensuring a high performing team of productive agents through proactive servicing and information-sharing.
AVP - Finance & Accounts
Relationship Manager - Dealing