Respnsible to Sales of Travel Insurance
The role of a Relationship Manager is to acquire new clients and maintain existing client relationships. It also includes soft bucket collection for the accounts sourced by the Relationship Manager.
1. Maintaining an updated MIS and publishing regular dashboards
2. Fulfilling Ad-Hoc Data, MISs, Reports & Analysis requests to facilitate Management decision making
3. Collecting & Consolidating Data & Inputs from various Branches & Departments
4. Crunching raw data for the business and creating meaningful reports and evaluating key business metrics
1. Recruitment of agents and developing business through team of agents.
2. Hiring and managing agents in terms of activization to meet goal sheet targets, while keeping track of claims ratio.
3. Managing existing relationships with agents and ensuring a high performing team of productive agents through proactive servicing and information-sharing.
Product Development and Strategy Formulation
Corporate Sales Support and Analytics
RHDFC Branch Credit Manager
1. Entry of policies issued on the system and maintaining an MIS of the same
2. Implement the organization's specified policies and procedures, guidelines and manuals and QC of proposals.
3. Query handling of sales staff, agents and customers.
4. Maintain banking, petty cash and other local financial and administration jobs.
1. Initiating and building relationships to source business
2. Ensuring activization of partners and clients
3. Develop business to meet targets
4. Providing proper servicing in terms of policy delivery, claims settlement and any other queries/complaints/requests